We are beyond excited to see the return of our life-drawing event Drawn to Rope in collaboration with our friend and artiste extraordinaire, SingingTree!
Our first session back will be Wednesday May 11th 7:30-10:30pm!
Event listing here.
The format and what to expect:
- Drop-in life-drawing sessions open to all levels
- Guidance provided by artist and event collaborator SingingTree
- Bring your own materials
- Venue has bean bags & cushions on matted floor
- Free tea & coffee available (we also have ready meals available for £3)
- Free street parking
- £7 per person for the evening (pay on the door: cash or card accepted)
- After May these sessions will take place on the first Wednesday of the month
For images from our 2015 Drawn to Rope sessions, see here.
For questions, email us!
See you soon!