So you want to get tied? Great!
Are you aware of the risks involved in rope bondage?
Have you heard of nerve damage?
Are you aware of your responsibilities as a rope bottom?
Do you know how to negotiate a rope scene? Vet potential rope partners and assess a riggers skill level?
Then this short and fun class is for you!
Come take advantage of our many years of experience bottoming in rope and gain the tools, vocabulary and confidence to have amazing rope experiences.
We will teach a mix of soft and hard practical skills you can use in rope:
• Getting to know what you want and how to get it
• Understanding bottoming responsibilities
• Deep quiet submission or loud primal prey? Discover different ways to bottom in ropes
• How to find, vet and assess partners and their rope skills
• What does ‘good safe rope’ look/feel like anyway
• Is this good pain or bad pain?
• What to do when things go wrong?
• Consent in kink, BDSM and ropes – how does this work and how to stay safe
In this class you will have the opportunity to work in pairs and/or groups, there will be exercises involving ropes so can experience being tied.
This class is ideal for beginners, but also open to all levels. You are welcome to come on your own or bring your rigging partner to the class.
Dates: April 18th, May 9th, June 27th.
To book a ticket it’s right over here.
For more information about rope bottoming, read this.