Following the annoucement of new restrictions coming into effect on Friday 16th of October, here is how this will affect our jams and events:
The new rules stipulate that “activities, such as indoor exercise classes and other activity groups can only continue provided that households or support bubbles do not mix. Where it is likely that groups will mix, these activities must not go ahead.”
See the government rules here.
Since reopening we host groups of 2 (occasionally 3 to 4) people in the space, socially distancing from other groups of 2-4 people – with a maximum of 24 booked attendees in the space.
NEW: we ask that you only attend events in the space with members of your household or bubble and socially distance from from other pairs/small groups that are are not part of your household or bubble. We will take it on good faith that you are following these guidelines. If you wish to be refunded or deferred, please email us at email@example.com.
The studio is kept well ventilated and we have placed clear markings on the floor delineating 2 by 2 meter squares to facilitate social distancing. Masks are mandatory (NO exceptions/exemptions) when entering and when moving around in the space. If you do not have your own, we can provide them for free.
There are a total of 11 large bottles of sanitiser throughout the space, and 6 large packets of Clinell disinfectant wipes which you are encouraged to use.
Furthermore, because of our pre-booking system, we are able to keep a record of who is attending our events. In the event that someone develops symptoms and notifies us, we will be able to notify those present at the same event.
Our Covid-19 guidelines are stated in all our event listings (which you can find here). They are as follow (slight variations depending on the event):
• Covid-19 guidelines
– Self-tying, partners and small groups welcome – self-tying or pre-arranged tying with partners/small groups (no bigger than 4 and) you either live with or have agreed to form bubbles with.
– Distancing – please maintain safe physical distance from others in the space (2 meters) in the studio. At the entrance please queue keeping distance, and wait until the changing area is empty to step in.
– Face coverings – masks are mandatory (no exceptions or exemptions) when you are moving in the space. You can remove your mask when you are seated in your tying area.
– Symptoms – do not come if you or somebody you live with have symptoms, if you develop symptoms after coming to the studio please notify us right away so we can notify everyone that was at the studio. Refer to the NHS guidance to check your symptoms.
– Cleaning – hand sanitiser and antiseptic cleaning towels will be available throughout the studio, please use these to clean any surfaces you use.
– After you tie – we ask everyone to clean the floor they tied on before departing using the antiseptic cleaning towels we provide in the studio.
– BYOM(ug) – please remember to bring your own water bottles/tea or coffee mugs/containers to consume beverages/food in the studio. Our communal cups and cutlery are back out, if you use them please clean them very thoroughly before and after use.
For any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To book into a rope jam, it’s here.
To book into a class, it’s here.