This is a repeating eventoctober 13, 2020 7:00 pm
• What is a rope jam?It's simply an open space for tying, sharing and socialising! It's open to everyone, regardless of interest and skill level. There is no obligation to
• What is a rope jam?
It’s simply an open space for tying, sharing and socialising! It’s open to everyone, regardless of interest and skill level. There is no obligation to tie, you are welcome to simply enjoy some tea or coffee, browse our library, watch and ask questions.
On Tuesdays the space is for open tying, meaning there is no structure and no instruction, which means it’s perfect for those who already know their way around a rope, but less ideal if you’re a complete beginner looking to learn.
Thursdays are our dedicated beginners evenings – we run a short induction and a taster class (from 7:30 to 9pm) to get you through the basics of rope. If you’re new this is a relaxed and informative gateway into rope.
Due to popular demand, we are also opening on the occasional Saturday during the day (2pm-7pm). Please find the ticket listings here: https://buytickets.at/anatomiestudiolondon/404951.
Due to Covid-19, pre-booking for our weekly jams are in effect – no drop-ins and no pick-up play until further notice. We are running with limited numbers (currently 24) and with restrictions in place (read below). We welcome self-tyers and pre-arranged pairs/couples.
• Covid-19 guidelines
– Self-tying, partners and small groups welcome – self-tying or pre-arranged tying with partners/small groups (no bigger than 4) you have agreed to form bubbles with.
– Distancing – please maintain safe physical distance from others in the space (2 meters) in the studio. At the entrance please queue keeping distance, and wait until the changing area is empty to step in.
– Awareness – please be aware some folx will have anxiety about being around other humans again (don’t go for uninvited hugs, touching etc).
– Face coverings – face mask are mandatory when you are entering and moving in the space, especially in the communal areas like entrance and kitchen. You can remove your mask when you are seated in your tying area.
– Symptoms – do not come if you or somebody you live with have symptoms, if you develop symptoms after coming to the studio please notify us right away so we can notify everyone that was at the studio. Refer to the NHS guidance to check your symptoms.
– Cleaning – hand sanitiser and antiseptic cleaning towels will be available throughout the studio, please use these to clean any surfaces you use.
– After you tie – we ask everyone to clean the floor they tied on before departing using the antiseptic cleaning towels we provide in the studio.
– BYOM(ug) – please remember to bring your own water bottles/tea or coffee mugs/containers to consume beverages/food in the studio.
For any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note tickets are not refundable and non-transferrable, but you may exchange them for other jams. Please email us at email@example.com in case of an extraordinary circumstance.
(Tuesday) 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm BST
Arch 113, Station Passage
Buy ticketsClick here
Anatomie StudioArch 113, Station PassageAnatomie Studio London