Anatomie Studio is but one tiny 465 sqft corner of the world, but we are deeply committed to providing such a safe place within our walls. This post is a reminder of the values we uphold in the studio:
- Consent (see here for a clear explanation of what this means)
- Female positive & LGBTQ+ positive (offering a safe, open and welcoming space for people of all sexual and gender orientations with zero tolerance for anti-LGBT attitudes, harassment or hate speech)
- Sex/Kink-positivity (as a broad ideology and world view, sex positivity is simply the idea that all sex, as long as it is healthy and explicitly consensual, is a positive thing)
- Body-positivity (being body positive means accepting yourself and others as you are, regardless of size, shape, colour etc and to be not afraid of being visible – i.e. the opposite of ‘body shaming’)
- Diversity, Inclusivity & Tolerance (we welcome anyone from any background, religion or creed in to our space – ALL are welcome).
We thank our friends, volunteer staff members and all our attendees for helping us uphold these values every day, and to all of those who continue to help us make the space ever more inclusive and welcoming.