Who can come to this class? Are there pre-requisites? This class has pre-requisites for riggers and rope bottoms/models – please make sure you meet these before booking to avoid disappointment on the day.
• Riggers must know how to comfortably tie a structural two rope Takate Kote taught to you in a class, workshop or private tuition.
• Rope bottoms should be comfortable in a Takate Kote and familiar with the differences between nerve and circulation impingement.
* You do not need to complete this course to move from Course 1 to Course 3.
Where can I find the full class program? It is listed on our event listings here.
Improve your floor work and find new ways to play in this weekend course.
We will cover:
• Ties for floor play (arm binders, tengu, arms in front, etc)
• Movement based tying (freestyle and harness based)
• ‘Hojo’ style ties
• Neck, mouth, hair, breast and crotch ties
• Impact, breath play and wax play
• Tying the face, hands, feet
• And much more!
What should I bring and what do I wear? We have ropes you can use during the class and we have a communal kitchenette, fridge and microwave. Tea and coffee are free but you should bring your food and snacks (we have plates and cutlery you can use). People usually wear comfortable clothing like yoga or dance attire. We advise against loose fitting clothing and also jeans can sometimes feel a bit restrictive to move around in and difficult to tie on.
When does it take place? October 5-6 |
What is the class like? We know it can be intimidating to step into a rope bondage class so the classes we host have been created to make you feel welcome, accepted and comfortable. Anatomie Studio is an inclusive female-friendly, kink-friendly, LGBTQ+ friendly space welcome of people of all colours, genders, orientations and background. Our events are friendly, welcoming and educational. For more information about our philosophy and values, see here, and for resources about getting tied, tying and rope in general, see here.
Who teaches this class? The class is taught by studio owner Anna Bones and other Anatomie Studio teachers.
How much does this cost? £160 per couple for the weekend.
Where do I book tickets? Ticket link here.
Facebook event listings here.