Anatomie is Anna & Fred’s workplace but also their home away from home, a big cozy living room where they practice and teach rope, socialise and have fun with friends.
You are welcome to share this space with them as guests and enjoy the atmosphere, events and classes they have created in here.
For the best experience, we recommend thinking of yourself as a guest of the space rather than a consumer.
As such we ask that you:
- Clean up after yourselves while in the studio.
- Keep all nudity, play and rope inside the studio.
- Respect our culture of consent. Consent is highly valued here, so when in doubt ask and negotiate.
- Welcome others. Friendliness and inclusion are very important to us, so whenever possible please be kind to newcomers and make them feel included in the culture of the space.
- Practice tolerance, openness and acceptance. We respect people’s pronouns, sexual orientations, practices, presentations and personal spaces.
Besides Fred and Anna, there are several resident assistants called ‘house cats’ who help at rope jams and events. If you need assistance they can also help you. They generally are identified by Fred or Anna at the beginning of jams.