Safety First – Working Together Agreement and Assumption of Risk
We are very excited to welcome you to Anatomie Studio. We have been working hard to make your experience as safe as possible. The measures we are taking will be updated regularly in line with the latest guidance. Restrictions are due to be lifted on July 19th, but in order to protect ourselves and those attending, we will be keeping some measures in place for now.
Please note that:
- We are operating on limited numbers and with pre-bookings only.
- Please appreciate that not everyone is yet comfortable with maskless crowds, so please wear your mask when walking around communal spaces.
- Silicone bands will be available on arrival for those who wish to signal that they are socially distancing.
- Wipes and hand sanitiser are available throughout the venue, please use them as much as you need, especially after using surfaces for play and rope.
- Weather permitting, we will have our backdoor open for ventilation.
- The Track & Trace QR code is located at the entrance of the studio.
- We would prefer that attendees are double vaccinated and have taken a lateral flow test before attending our events, but we will not be asking for proof of either. We are counting on everyone to be as responsible as possible and be mindful of others.
Please remember that every time you come into our studio, you agree to the following:
1. I have not shown symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days such as: Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell.
2. I have not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or shown any of the above symptoms in the past 14 days.
3. I understand that I could be a carrier of COVID-19 and be asymptomatic.
4. I understand that I could contract COVID-19 from an asymptomatic person at our facility or a contaminated surface.
5. I agree to inform Anatomie Studio immediately if I, or anyone I am living with have developed symptoms associated with COVID-19 within a 2 week period of being in the studio, or if I have learned that I have been in direct contact with someone who has later tested positive for COVID-19 within the same 2 week period.
6. I understand that if I wilfully and intentionally violate the stated hygiene rules in our facility, Anatomie Studio has the right to suspend me without a refund.